Mirror Sauvignon Blanc
Kick Ranch is a vineyard designate that is unfamiliar yet to those fans of Mirror Wines. It’s a special vineyard located in the Fountain Grove AVA of Sonoma County, just west of Napa’s Spring Mountain District, consisting of benchland gravels and both large and minutely fractured stone polished and carved and churned over a millennium by the nearby Russian River. The cooler temperatures and silty-volcanic hillside nature of this topography is ideal for Sauvignon Blanc.
NAMEMirror Sauvignon Blanc
COUNTRY OF ORIGINUSA
REGIONCalifornia, Sonoma Coast, California
- 2019 Evans Malone Frogs Leap Cabernet Sauvignon by Mike
- 2016 Mastrojanni Brunello di Montalcino by Jude
- 18 Montanet-Thoden Vezelay Galern by Britt
- ‘18 Trefethen Dragon's Tooth by Hartley
- 2016 Mastrojanni Brunello di Montalcino by Cindy W.
There are no reviews yet.